John Becker is the President of Fort Docs. He holds a B.A. in History from Vassar College and an M.B.A. from Columbia University. John began his business career in the finance sector working for a major CA Bank, then moving into investments at one of the premier investment management companies on the West Coast.
Becker matriculated at Columbia Business School, received his M.B.A. in marketing and upon graduation joining Clairol Inc. in product management. An opportunity to return to his native San Francisco came next, and John join the marketing department at Levi Strauss where he spent a total of 5 years managing advertising and retail marketing programs for the Men's Jeans Division.
In 2000 John purchased Fort Docs (at that time known as Record Management Services). In his 17 years as President of Fort Docs he has overseen a dramatic expansion in the company's service offerings and stature within the industry.
Becker has become an acknowledged industry expert in Document Imaging and Storage, and he had led workshops, consulted and spoken at conferences on 5 continents.
- As Chief Constraint Eliminator, Jared leads the sales team and solves our customer’s paper problems. With over 20 years’ experience, he can find a creative and affordable solution to help your organization be "more paperless."
- Jared started in the imaging space 20 year ago as a college student. After working for a large law firm for three years, Jared started Pacific eDocument Solutions in 2004 and ran the company until 2017 when it merged with Fort Docs.
- Jared is a Graduate of Leadership Novato and Leadership Petaluma.
- In 2015 Jared won the North Bay Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 award.
- Norma Landry has been with Fort Docs for 20 years and is our lead Customer Service representative for box storage customers.
- Norma has a wealth of experience and knowledge with the needs of our customers and the in's and out's of our industry leading warehouse management software.
- If you are in a hurry, avoid bringing up the Golden State Warriors or LeBron James with Norma, as she is a borderline fanatical fan of both. And yes, we had fun watching her squirm over this conflict during the 2017 NBA Finals.
- Hilda Albor is our second longest tenured employee at 17+ years.
- Hilda leads our document imaging team, and she is obsessed with the details and the quality of every job we undertake.
- Outside of work Hilda loves to travel. Wherever she goes she somehow manages to fit in some charitable work and learning in-between the sightseeing and relaxing.
- Rachel has been with Fort Docs and predecessor companies for over 15 years.
- Starting as a scanning technician, Rachel has worked her way up through the organization to her new role as Office Manager.
- She is an active participant in her community as a Board Member of PPSC and is a member of the Sonoma County Commission on Human Rights
- Rachel is a graduate of Leadership Petaluma Class of 2012
- The North Bay Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 award recognized Rachel in 2017