Fort Docs uses a combination of industry leading technologies to drive quality and efficiency through all of our processes.
- Fujitsu and Kodak scanners
- Opex Falcon Scanner
- The Opex is a highly refined document imaging juggernaut that allows us to Hand-Feed mixed paper documents through a high-speed scanner with vastly superior quality and speed.
- Dell computers and servers.
- Motorola hand-held scanners are critical to our box storage operation allowing us to scan barcodes both in the warehouse, and at a Customer's site, to assure accuracy.
- Total Recall . . .
- The Digitech Systems Suite . . .
- Initiate best practices and utilize quality controls in providing information management services.
- Over 25+ years in business Fort Docs has developed a system of processes for our imaging and box storage operations to assure ourselves and our Customers that we provide the highest possible quality and great value.
- For many years our President, John Becker, has traveled the world consulting and training Document Management companies in a variety of Sales and Management techniques to help them grow their businesses
- Fort Docs considers security to be one of its fundamental operating principles
- Our IT operation utilizes industry leading software and hardware with a focus on security
- Wherever possible images we capture in our document imaging operation are encrypted while they are on our servers
- Our systems undergo regular testing covering areas as diverse as intrusion testing to a full HIPAA compliance audit
- All employees are background checked